Many ants are just annoying, but carpenter ants can cause serious damage to your structure. From carpenter ant workers to swarmer’s (winged ants), Niles Exterminating can offer you relief from these pests.
A barrier treatment is the most effective method to dealing with carpenter ants. We also offer exterior and spot treatment to end your ant battle.
We are licensed and insured by the state of Michigan and a member of the National Pest Control Association.
• Debris from tunnelling wood
• Rough wood shavings mixed with parts of dead ants
• Hearing "rustling" sounds
Call today for your
• Make sure all food is properly sealed
• Reduce moisture sources
• Patch up leaks
• Repair cracks in tile
• Remove decaying or rotting wood
• Check cracks and crevasses on the exterior of your home
• Keep areas neat and clean